Russ Cabral and Mike Clifford have built a long-lasting business and earned widespread respect for their services, becoming one of the most highly regarded auto service and used car sales shops on Cape Cod.
Russ will readily admit he isn’t a big fan of computers or the internet, but after customers kept asking, “Do you have a website?”, it seemed like a good idea to build one, especially to showcase the used car inventory.
Some key requirements included:
- The ability to display a set of pictures for each vehicle
- A way for visitors to search within the vehicle inventory
- A way to present to visitors a fair amount of information for each vehicle
- To have a site with a modern, professional, engaging design
And, for Russ and his staff:
- A huge time saver! When calls come in with the question, “Can you tell me what you have for used cars for sale?” the guys can simply direct the customer to the new website by saying, “Our complete inventory is online and all the information you’d want is there!”
- A way to add new inventory on their own, right from their own desks, rather than depend on an outside developer.
Since WordPress is the premiere platform for ease of use on a dynamic database foundation, it was a logical choice.
Among the many very good professional design studios, Russ picked StudioPress Themes for WordPress, saving quite a bit of money on design and deployment.
Have you expanded your business in a way that could benefit from a web presence, or is your existing website looking a little old and in need of a newer look?
Give us a call – 508-896-6803 – for a free, no obligation conversation.